Monday, June 6, 2011

My Humble Suggestion for Gitmo...




Forget the waterboarding down at Gitmo, Mr. President.  I say to make terrorists talk, we begin using this...



A good, old-fashioned corset.

This could really solve some national security problems!  Besides the humiliation of wearing pink rosettes and ribbons, the terrorists will develop a mortifying womanly figure.



Can you imagine sweating in the hot Cuban sun in one of these?   Bowing toward Mecca will never be the same.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure between wearing a corset and willfully withholding chocolate, I'd blab every bit of information I'd ever come across.

2 comments:

  1. OK Mrs. Hannah, you have a very funny mind. How do you come up with this stufff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are rather uncomfortable. I don't know why I keep buying them...

    ReplyDelete