Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Romantic Thought From Dr. Suess

I like Dr. Suess as much as anyone else, but I never would have associated him with romance.  I ran across this quote from him recently, though, that I thought was utterly charming.  Here it is:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

--Dr. Suess

Awww!  I often feel that way!  Sometimes when I'm talking to my hubby, other times when I'm savoring a truffle.  L'amour...

3 comments:

  1. Love this quote. I remember the first time I felt that way. So in love . . . first date with my husband to be. Love changes and matures with all these years, but it's still just as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt this way after my children were born. I was often so tired from nursing etc...but I couldn't sleep for the joy of my new baby.

    ReplyDelete