Friday, March 1, 2013

Attention Readers: FYI

I just thought my faithful few ought to know that I've decided to transfer my installment stories to one place to make it easier to go back and read them all at once.  Of course, I'm probably the only person alive interested in doing this, but just in case...

Here is the first story I wrote, Treacherous Waters.  It's my not-too-long modern Pygmalian story, and after rereading it, I find it completely hilarious.  Maybe when I'm old and gray and have nothing better to do, I'll expand it into a full novel for my own amusement.  Anyway, to read the story in full, scroll down the left sidebar to the "Pages" label and click on Treacherous Waters.  It won't take much time to read, and the random one liners and former words of the week will tickle your fancy.

PS--This story is about as romantic as I get in my writing, so don't get too emotionally involved!

1 comment: