Friday, June 13, 2014

My Scott

This pregnancy has brought about many things.  A house remodel--hooray!  A rethinking of priorities, and in some ways a downsizing of away-from-home responsibilities.  One of the most meaningful to me, though has been the subtle changes I've seen in my special boy.

God knew what He was doing giving this little man all these sisters.

The fatigue and difficulty of pregnancy with many little ones in the house has made him more gently protective of me.  He's gone the extra step holding doors, making me coffee in the morning, walking by me and holding my hand to keep me company.  It's been such a special thing to this mother.  I cherish the time with him, and although what he does, he does in a quiet way, it speaks volumes about him and his loving heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment