Saturday, January 26, 2013

An Update

Why yes, now that you ask, it HAS been quite a while since I've written a post.  The combination of adjusting to baby four,  the Christmas season, and having no functional enter key did me in for quite some time.  I have to say though, baby four is absolutely adorable, and much more mellow than I deserve.  I think God had pity on my poor overwhelmed brain.  Look at this...gorgeous...

Bet you wish you had a best buddy who would take pictures of your babies for free, huh?
So anyway, Christmas being done, I'm trying to clear the writing rust from my brain.  Oh yes, and watch this...

(enter)

(enter)

A functional keyboard is a very inspiring thing.  With this, along with the help of Saturday morning cartoons, I hope to be posting a little bit more.  Now, to de-Christmas the blog...

1 comment: